Strike Industries Magazine Plate Features
The Strike Industries Extended Magazine Plate For SIG SAUER P320 (9mm) was designed to provide smoother magazine reloading through a slow drag / no snag design while maintaining maximum magazine capacity. The Extended Magazine Plate adds plus 5 rounds (9mm) to P320 magazines. Included is a steel locking plate which adds extra locking security. Give your SIG SAUER pistol the extra rounds it deserves with the Strike Industries Extended Magazine Plate.
Strike Industries Magazine Plate Specifications
- Plus 5 round capacity for 9mm
- Low drag / no snag design
- Impact resistant polymer
- Includes locking steel plate
- Fits USPSA 140mm race division limit
- Not compatible with 10 Round Magazines
- Includes: 1 Extended Magazine Plate, 1 Extended Length Spring, 1 Steel Locking Plate, 1 Steel Locking Plate Set, Screw
- Fits: Sig Sauer P320 magazines, Most Sig Sauer P320 grip modules, 15-round magazine with compact grip module may require filing and fitting
- Does Not Fit: 10 Round Magazines
Get this Strike Industries Magazine Plate from GrabAGun for the best value online! The extended magazine plate is engineered with a impact resistant polymer that assists with creating a no snag design. While you are here: check out the Strike Industries CZ Scorpion, AR sling, and magazine accessories for your Sig Sauer P320 for sale at GrabAGun with fast and easy shipping.
New in Box
Finish Per Color
Manufacturer Part Number