2 Stage Trigger Features
The new Timney 2-Stage trigger is the latest model in the series. The pull weight is factory calibrated for a 1 pound first stage and 3 -pound second stage (the second stage is adjustable from 1-3 pounds of pull weight). The trigger housing and shoe are CNC machined using state-of-the-art robotics and the sears are EDM cut from high-grade solid steel. The trigger housing utilizes an anodized aluminum body and the trigger shoe and safety are carbonitrided which dramatically increases the surface hardness and wear-resistance properties of the metal. The Timney 2 Stage Trigger is easily installed with no screws, drilling, or tapping required. By simply removing existing pins, replacing trigger, and inserting existing pins anyone can replace a trigger on their Remington 700.
2 Stage Trigger Specifications
- Self-contained drop in trigger
- Lightweight 6061-T6 CNC machined aluminum housing w/wire EDM cut heat treated steel trigger & sears
- Double sear design
- Golden Elite colored housing
- Two position trigger blocking side safety
- Fully adjustable sear engagement & over-travel
- First stage pull weight from 8oz.-1.5lbs
- Second stage pull weight adjustable from 1.5 – 4 lbs.
- Teflon nickel coated Sears to guarantee a lifetime of reliable service
The Timney 2 Stage Trigger is engineered so that every component is precisely created to increase your accuracy and timing so you can focus on getting your goals accomplished on the range, the field, or in the heat of action. The 2-Stage trigger features machined and hardened steel work surfaces milled from A2 tool steel and all three sears are Teflon-nickel coated for added lubricity. While you are here: check out our Timney competition triggers, 1911 magazines, and super cheap bulk ammo for sale at GrabAGun with fast and easy shipping.
New in Box
Finish Per Color
Manufacturer Part Number
Triggers – Triggerguards